Speech and Language Therapy focuses on improving the abilities of those who are experiencing difficulties in all aspects of communication, oral motor feeding and swallowing. Eoghan provides an individualised speech and language service to children, adolescents and adults.
Eoghan Lonergan supports clients who are presenting with difficulty in the following areas in particular:
- Expressive Language ( use of language)
- Receptive Language ( understanding of language)
- Early Language Delay
- Phonological Difficulty (Speech Sounds/Clear Speech)
- Attention and Listening
- Swallowing Difficulty (Dysphagia)
Eogan has expertise in working with children, adolescents and adults with a variety of diagnoses including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cleft/Lip and Palate
- Down Syndrome
- Intellectual Disability
- Developmental Language Disorder
Each client is provided with a tailor made programme which includes appropriate materials for work at home or school, accompanied by a step by step guide on how materials should be used to maximise results.